Development and service improvement around ExchangeDefender is really in a different gear now and we have a huge webinar to discuss all the new stuff that you will start seeing in September:
– New Shockey Monkey Service Manager UI (for private portals)
– Exchange 2016 rollout for SMB clients
– Upgrades to IoT for CAN-SPAM tracking/issues
– Allowing threaded conversations in Web File Sharing
– Allowing file exchange through Corporate Encryption
– ExchangeDefender Pro UI changes
– and much more.
It’s a LOT of stuff with HUGE improvements all around so if you work with us you’ll really want to attend:
ExchangeDefender New Stuff Webinar
Wednesday, September 5th. Noon EST
Since February of 2017 we’ve been working on core infrastructure updates to address major weaknesses in the previous infrastructure model and have embraced rapid development, regulatory compliance requirements, different laws and regulations impacting our clients all over the world, and major needs our clients expressed that required development at a different scale. This again puts us (and you) ahead of the competition and we look forward to helping you gain more business.