What a better way to celebrate the summer than with deals and discounts? Our featured product is Compliance archiving. Compliance archiving allows your company the ability to maintain control over your access to certain emails and attachments up to a period of ten years. ExchangeDefender Compliance Archive ensures the integrity of your messages, by automatically copying the message to the archiving system as soon as the mail enters your system. With the journaling technology accompanied with the program, ExchangeDefender is able to provide a full archive that keeps track of all messages, inbound, outbound, and even internal messages. Compliance Archive is complete with searchable templates that allow you to quickly detect messages that may contain certain identifiable and critical information such as a social security number or credit card number. Because there is no charge for Compliance Archive and you only pay for the storage space you use, Compliance Archive is affordable and therefore available to smaller businesses as well. If Compliance Archive seems right for you or your clients, please contact us so that we may get you started and continue to provide the best service to you.
Click the video to learn more about our Compliance promotion valid from June 27th- July 11th. Contact us to obtain the code to use when opening Hosted Exchange+ Compliance users, and receive $3 off Exchange and $2 off Compliance Archiving after opening 5 sets. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-546-0316 to obtain the code.
Disclaimer: In order to receive the $2 off Compliance Archiving and $3 off Hosted Exchange, you must purchase Full Hosted Exchange of 5 mailboxes or more. The compliance accounts will then correspond to those 5 mailboxes. Maximum order of 50 mailboxes per partner.
Click here to view our latest promotion!
Comments Off on 4th of July Promotion
Over the past two weeks we’ve been fixing some of the little bugs and initiating some error trapping to improve the overall experience within Exchange Defender. We’ve been focusing on error trapping the account creation stage, making it easier to set up accounts correctly, and other stuff of that nature.
• Account creation will now check for aliases before submitting, if an alias for the email address you are trying to create already exists and is tied to another account it will notify you of an issue. We’ve also configured it to check Distribution Groups, External Contacts and everything else to avoid having problems such as those pop up on account creation.
• All columns in the Service Manager are sort-able by their names, email addresses, domains.
• The Distribution Group tab now alphabetizes the list of users to make it easier to search through and search for users that are added or need to be added. The list is divided, the top of the list is email addresses added to the user group and the bottom of the list has External Contacts that have been added to the Distribution Group (each one is organized alphabetically).
• We fixed a bug with the CC Expiration Date for card holders using the year 2020. It would revert the CC Expiration date to show 2018.
• The Spam Quarantine for users now has a few options to make checking, deleting, or approving spam easier. It also has had some visibility tweaks / improvements to the message description format.
• We’ve gone through and fixed some of the errant CSS Style errors that were prevalent on some of our lesser used webpages and fixed some of the branding issues that existed on some of the pages in the admin portal.
Comments Off on XD Bug Fixes / Updates