As some of you may have noticed with emailed notices, there is an issue with the billing this month. We are addressing this issue at the moment, updating invoices and correcting charges at the moment and expect to have it resolved by tomorrow.
We will update this blog post with the details of the issues that caused the problem and will be following up directly with the partners that were affected.
Update 3:22 PM EST: At this point we have correct invoices in the system and will be restoring order processing shortly. We are leaving both the correct and the voided invoice in the system for the benefit of those that were charged incorrectly so you can match up refunds with the correct charges.
What a better way to celebrate the summer than with deals and discounts? Our featured product is Compliance archiving. Compliance archiving allows your company the ability to maintain control over your access to certain emails and attachments up to a period of ten years. ExchangeDefender Compliance Archive ensures the integrity of your messages, by automatically copying the message to the archiving system as soon as the mail enters your system. With the journaling technology accompanied with the program, ExchangeDefender is able to provide a full archive that keeps track of all messages, inbound, outbound, and even internal messages. Compliance Archive is complete with searchable templates that allow you to quickly detect messages that may contain certain identifiable and critical information such as a social security number or credit card number. Because there is no charge for Compliance Archive and you only pay for the storage space you use, Compliance Archive is affordable and therefore available to smaller businesses as well. If Compliance Archive seems right for you or your clients, please contact us so that we may get you started and continue to provide the best service to you.
Click the video to learn more about our Compliance promotion valid from June 27th- July 11th. Contact us to obtain the code to use when opening Hosted Exchange+ Compliance users, and receive $3 off Exchange and $2 off Compliance Archiving after opening 5 sets. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-546-0316 to obtain the code.
Disclaimer: In order to receive the $2 off Compliance Archiving and $3 off Hosted Exchange, you must purchase Full Hosted Exchange of 5 mailboxes or more. The compliance accounts will then correspond to those 5 mailboxes. Maximum order of 50 mailboxes per partner.
Click here to view our latest promotion!
We’ve recently made some changes to the Invoice System to make things more clear and easier for our clients who bill their clients individually. We now have a csv generator for invoices. If you navigate to your company in the support portal then click on the Invoice tab you will find all of your invoices going back to when your services started with us.
Simply click on the csv next to a specific invoice it will generate a csv for your use that can be opened in Excel. It’s generated to group the categories of service types together.
This is a cleaner alternative to the old way of copying the invoice from the portal and pasting it into excel that we’ve seen some of our service providers do in the past. Now you can split, subdivide, categorize with ease. If you would like even greater control over individual accounts so they can always exist within their own company, provision accounts directly through your own Shockey Monkey portal.
If you have any questions regarding this feature email me at email@example.com
A major feature folks have been requesting from ExchangeDefender for a long time is better password policies. The first step in that direction is going to be having the ability to support password expiration. We have moved forward with this request as we realize the importance of forcing password changes on a security platform. One feature that was implemented recently that you guys might have seen pop up in your admin portal is domain Password Expiration.
If you navigate to a specific domain’s configuration you can see you now have the option to implement 30, 60, or 90 day password expiration for all the users on a domain. Initially when the feature is enabled it will tag all the current accounts on the domain / domain aliases, then depending on what option you selected 30,60,90 days out upon logging into the admin portal it’ll require the user’s to change their password before allowing any other functionality. Clients can be proactive about changing their password regularly and avoid the prompt by using the Password Change in their own settings after logging into the portal.
However, I think we know that that will not generally be the case. Once their password has expired upon logging into the Admin Portal they will be redirected to change their password before they will be allowed to login.
If you have any questions regarding this feature email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Come celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with our promotion going on, starting March 17th and ending April 17th. We are offering $3.00 off Full Hosted Exchange with an order of 5 mailboxes or more. Just use the code: XDLUCKY16 when ordering your mailboxes. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at (877) 546-0316.
We’d like to take this opportunity to apologize for the lengthy outage that our support portal had. We were doing a massive backend software upgrade that did not go as planned and took longer than expected. Any changes made by our staff on your behalf will be added into the portal to ensure the continuity of what was created/modified. Again, I’d like to thank you all for your patience.
It’s time for the holidays and we want to help you end your year on a strong note. Don’t forget to take advantage of our current promotion running from Deceber 17th- December 31st! When ordering 5 mailboxes or more, just type in the code “XDHoliday and you will receive $4.00 off your order of 5 or more Hosted Exchange plus SharePoint mailboxes. Happy Holidays from all of us here at ExchangeDefender!
Starting today (November 11th) till December 11th, we will be running our Thanksgiving promotion. We are offering $3.00 off Full Hosted Exchange with an order of 5 mailboxes or more. Make sure to enter the code: XDThanks in order to get the promotion when ordering. If you have any questions please feel free emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Come celebrate Labor Day with our promotion going on, starting September 7th and ending October 7th. We are offering $3.00 off Full Hosted Exchange and $1.00 off Compliance Archiving with an order of 5 mailboxes or more. The compliance accounts will then correspond to those 5 mailboxes. If you have any questions please feel free emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at (877) 546-0316.
Disclaimer: In order to receive the $1 off Compliance Archiving you must purchase Full Hosted Exchange of 5 mailboxes or more. The compliance accounts will then correspond to those 5 mailboxes.
Our world class Hosted Exchange offering is our most requested product due to it being all inclusive enterprise business grade solution. This product is an affordable and reliable method of communicating for your business. Included in the product
- A free copy of Microsoft Outlook 2013, Outlook Web App 2013 which is compatible with most mobile browsers. Depending on the platform you select you will receive the corresponding outlook licence key (either 2010 or 2013). Also, Activesync for Windows Mobile, iPhone and Android, with powerful scheduling and messaging functionality.
ExchangeDefender’s Compliance Archiving is a secure, long-term storage recovery and eDiscovery system that ensures you are compliant with regulatory requirements established by IRS, HIPAA, SOX and SEC. Some of the highlights of this product are:
- Flexible long-term archiving (up to 10 years beginning at the life of the mailbox), exchange journaling technology ensures full archiving of all inbound, outbound, and internal email, quick search results in emails as well as in attachments and affordable archiving with storage fees that grow with your business.
Copyright © 2015 ExchangeDefender All rights reserved.
Toll-Free USA: (877)546-0316
International: +1 (407) 546-6800
United Kingdom: 0800 8620149
Australia: 3 9001 0641
Fax: (954) 839-8737
Over the past two weeks we’ve been fixing some of the little bugs and initiating some error trapping to improve the overall experience within Exchange Defender. We’ve been focusing on error trapping the account creation stage, making it easier to set up accounts correctly, and other stuff of that nature.
• Account creation will now check for aliases before submitting, if an alias for the email address you are trying to create already exists and is tied to another account it will notify you of an issue. We’ve also configured it to check Distribution Groups, External Contacts and everything else to avoid having problems such as those pop up on account creation.
• All columns in the Service Manager are sort-able by their names, email addresses, domains.
• The Distribution Group tab now alphabetizes the list of users to make it easier to search through and search for users that are added or need to be added. The list is divided, the top of the list is email addresses added to the user group and the bottom of the list has External Contacts that have been added to the Distribution Group (each one is organized alphabetically).
• We fixed a bug with the CC Expiration Date for card holders using the year 2020. It would revert the CC Expiration date to show 2018.
• The Spam Quarantine for users now has a few options to make checking, deleting, or approving spam easier. It also has had some visibility tweaks / improvements to the message description format.
• We’ve gone through and fixed some of the errant CSS Style errors that were prevalent on some of our lesser used webpages and fixed some of the branding issues that existed on some of the pages in the admin portal.