Accessing the Portal
The first step in gaining access to the support portal is to log into the portal which is located at:
Your credentials were revealed to you on the partner application screen and emailed to you directly once you successfully completed the Partner Program application. If you've forgotten your password, please click on the "Forgot password?" link on this page since we cannot provide this information over the phone. This process is implemented to protect the integrity of your account information. Following this procedure will send an email with your password directly to your inbox.
In addition to being SAS70 Type II certified our website is protected by 128 BIT SSL security, which is the same level of security the banking industry employs.
Understanding the Support Portal Home Dashboard
The Support Portal dashboard is divided into multiple sections; as we move through this guide will there will be an in-depth breakdown of each and every one of them. Please review the legend below for an explanation for what each portion of the portal's "Welcome Dashboard" can do below:
1. Menu Bar - This menu bar will display multiple menus within the portal and gives you the ability to navigate through all of the portal's features. Some of those features include:
2. Announcements - Here you will find a variety of up to the minute important information. This information can include everything from business announcements (product releases, major bug fixes, event announcements, etc.) to support announcements (outages, maintenance, anything that may be impact our services).
3. Services Signup - Here you can order all of the Services we have available at the single click of a button.
4. Links - This section links the portal to other support and community resources for all of our partners.
5. Search/Create Box - This box allows you to Search the portal for any string and if you use the "New" drop down you can add contacts/employees, as well as create new support requests.
This section of the guide provides detailed information on the multiple functions of the Welcome Dashboard.
This box allows you to Search the portal for any string and if you use the "New" drop down you can add contacts/employees, as well as create new support requests.
Opening a Support Request
There are two simple ways to do this:
1. You can click on the Search/Create drop down and select Ticket.
2. Or you can click on Support, then "Create New".
Once this process has been completed you can provide your ticket information to receive support. As shown below there are a few categories that will help us provide you with prompt and courteous assistance:
Once you submit your support request it's in the hands of our engineers for review. Any updates that require additional information or provide a resolution will be emailed to you directly but ultimately if you have an outstanding issue nothing beats the portal itself in speed and efficiency.
Note: After submitting a request it's always a good idea to view what is actually submitted. Often time's items with special characters are omitted due to security risks, please double check your request to ensure that all of the information is included.
Once you have submitted your request, you'll be presented with the Ticket View screen, this view will show your information as well as any updates we provide to your issue. Should you leave this view, you can always return by clicking on "Support", then the desired ticket.
This sub-tab will allow you to view and edit your company's DBA (should that change), Billing Contact Information, Branch Locations, Invoice Notification Settings, and credit card information.
Support History, Services, and Invoices
This tab will capture every single ticket your company has opened with us. This is a great tool to use to track down a repeat issue with a simple solution or just to find a specific issue you need to reference for any other purpose. The same compilations are available for Services and Invoices.
Community, Knowledge Base, and Service Manager
This menu gives you the ability to submit bug reports and track their progress; in addition you may also submit Feature Requests. During the Development Cycle our CEO and Lead Designer utilize feedback provided by our partners and implement these features directly. If you feel there is something of value, it is a "must have" for any of our products, this is the place to voice it.
This menu allows you to view and/or edit your individual account's contact information.
The Service Manager is probably the single most important aspect of the Menu Bar. Access to the Service Manager gives you the ability to create, manage, and remove specific services through our proprietary API. This allows you to manage or be directly linked to all of your services from one page.