ExchangeDefender Business & Billing FAQ's
Below are some frequently asked questions that we have compiled from our partners about Business and Billing. We hope that these questions will assist you with any issues surrounding this topic. If you still have questions after reading through the FAQ's, please feel free to open up a support request within our Support Portal.
Can I pay with Paypal or something other than a credit card?
- Unfortunately, we only accept credit card payments worldwide.
- If you would like to prepay for the service one year, you may arrange payment via Paypal or a wire transfer with our billing department. Requests require prior permission and have different feed associated (depending on the amount, country, etc.).
- Please contact us ahead of time if you wish to use alternate forms of payment.
- Unfortunately, all service modifications require the current service owner's permission. The service owner is not the company that is using our services but their IT Solution Provider that is paying for the services and likely has a contract with Own Web Now.
- In order to transfer service from one provider to another, we need a support request placed by both parties requesting and approving the transfer of a particular user.
Where can I find the SLA, TOS, and AUP?
- You can obtain copies of TOS, AUP, and SLA on our website.
- Please go to www.exchangedefender.com and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Links are available on the bottom right corner.
- Terms of Service (TOS): http://exchangedefender.com/tos.php
- Acceptable Use Policy (AUP): http://exchangedefender.com/aup.php
- Service Level Agreemtent (SLA): http://www.exchangedefender.com/sla.php
Where can I get the latest Partner Pricing Guide?
- You can download the latest Partner & Pricing Guide from our Support Portal at https://support.ownwebnow.com.
- Click on Service Manager and then follow the Partner Guide link.
- All of our pricing is also available whenever you place an order.
Can I get the pricing document if I am an end user without joining the partner program?
- No you cannot. The Own Web Now Partner Program has exclusive pricing that is kept confidential for the protection of our partners.
- Because Own Web Now Corp does not deliver services or support to the SMB client base, our partners establish their own pricing that covers the cost of deploying and supporting the product in the client's environment.
I just fired my IT Consultant. Can I do business directly with Own Web Now?
- Unfortunately, no. Own Web Now Corp does not deliver services or support to the SMB client base. It would not be fair to sell you the service if we cannot adequately support you and your infrastructure.
- If you are an enterprise customer with an IT department, we may be able to assist you or refer you to another IT solution provider.