Get To Know Your Mail Server's Best Friend
Thank you for your interest in ExchangeDefender. Please click on the links to the left to find out more about our key features and how we can protect and support your email infrastructure. ExchangeDefender is an Internet-based message hygiene and business continuity network that can secure and save your business by antispam and antivirus protection, web file sharing, web filtering, LiveArchive, encryption, archiving and compliance, reporting, and much more.
How does it work?
Easy to Set-up and Use
Enroll in ExchangeDefender
Enroll a company for ExchangeDefender at https://admin.exchangedefender.com
Set up networking rules
Set up networking rules by opening the SMTP ports on your firewall and mail server to our IP addresses.
Create, receive, and send SMTP connectors
Create, receive, and send SMTP connectors on your mail server.
Point your MX records
Point your MX records to inbound30.exchangedefender.com.
Allow up to 1 hour for mail to fully begin to flow to your mail server. ExchangeDefender is now protecting your mail!
- Proprietary tempfail mechanisms keep obvious SPAM from clogging your users reports.
- Keeping you off blacklists by enforcing SPF and Domainkeys and scanning outgoing email.
- Making your employees more productive by giving them control over their spam and policies.
- Full outbound scanning with MagicKey automatically whitelists responses and bypasses SPAM filters.
- Agent-based web filtering with over 80 site categories.
- Protection that works in office and on the road with any web browser.
- Realtime per-user reports help isolate problem sites and resource misuse.
- Custom URL lists allow for a flexible enforcement and exceptions.
- Provides multithreaded protection using 6 different commercial antivirus engines.
- Protecting you from viruses, trojans, malware, spyware and adware.
- Stopping identity theft by blocking phishing and adding authenticity to your mail messages.
- Eliminates worthless traffic with phishing links and mailbombs.
Web File Sharing
- Secure and policy-controlled web file storage and sharing portal.
- 128-bit SSL security and optional password protected file storage.
- Full audit reporting of all activity and extension policy blocking.
- Regulatory compliance featuring automatic content expiration and access notification.
- Always-on, realtime archiving powered by Exchange 2010 across 2 data centers.
- Up to 1 year of inbound and outbound mail* actionable through Outlook Web Access.
- Keeping you in business using our secure standby servers with your identity.
- No management, maintenance, manual switches or software to install.
- Policy-based encryption rules to mandate encryption to/from email addresses and domains.
- No software to install and configure, fully transparent process to the sender.
- Standards based TLS/SSL SMTP combined with 128bit SSL encrypted web application.
- On-demand encryption for instant encryption without policy rule management.
Archiving & Compliance
- Flexible, long-term archiving for 1-10 years.
- Exchange Journaling technology assures full archiving of all inbount, outbound and interoffice email.
- Fast Microsft SQL 2008 indexing provides quick search results in emails as well as attachments.
- Affordable archiving with storage fees that grow with your business.
- Enabling you to be more productive and efficient through ExchangeDefender Client Software.
- Delivering a more accountable mail infrastructure with user, network and business KPI reports.
- Full message previews in realtime through the portal and email Daily and Intraday digests.
- Full integration with Autotask and ConnectWise for support, statistics, billing and configurations.
… all without any software to install or maintain. Keep your mail server running as it is and deploy ExchangeDefender in less than 5 minutes at the fraction of the cost of antivirus licensing alone.
*For users that rely on email for correspondence, outbound network will automatically archive all outbound emails. If you have a business requirement that includes sending out notifications, automated responses, marketing, large distribution lists or other non-correspondance items, we offer outbound-jr high speed relay designed for that specific need.
ExchangeDefender Deployment Guides