Good news – you loved ExchangeDefender Executive Podcast #1 and it seems like the idea really resonated well with our partners that are trying to stay on top of everything but just don’t have the time for it all. I’ve been fortunate enough to speak to many of our partners this week and I’m amazed at how many of you found it worthwhile – so we will keep on doing it every week. Keep the feedback coming:
Here is a brief summary of what we talked about:
– Testing of the new Compliance PST import tool
– Revamp of ConnectWise integration (using callbacks, no more emails)
– Shockey Monkey Chat audio alerts
– NOC updates to @xdnoc twitter, timestamp bug fixed
– Halloween Promotion
– ConnectWise promotion, room drops, etc
– Dewey MBOX2 nightmare
– Exchange 2007 vs. 2010: Why you need to move to 2010
– Rockerduck georedundandcy update
It’s been a busy week for us, next week we will be at HTG and ConnectWise, week after that we’re unveiling new Shockey Monkey partnerships and an upgrade to our Looks Cloudy site.
P.S. Apologies in advance over the audio quality, new audio and video gear is on it’s way and #3 will sound great. In the meantime, our apologies for the popping p’s.
Vlad Mazek, MCSE
CEO, Own Web Now Corp
(877) 546-0316 x500